This blog is all about Brussels. For the most part it’s been my observations of the city and life here together with some useful information, hints and tips that I wish I’d know before I arrived here. I am very happy to let others share their own thoughts and experiences here as long as they are relevant. That’s where guest posting comes in.
If you also have a blog and would like to write a guest post to appear here on Brussels blog, please get in touch using the form below. Here are the guidelines..
- Tell me what you’d like to write about before you send me something (using the form)
- Make it relevant to Brussels or Belgium or otherwise interesting to the readership
- Make it fun or thought provoking
- Make sure it’s original
- Add photos or other media to make it interesting (please check copyright first, I will need to see credits etc first)
- Include a bio and a link to your own blog
- Send HTML and word document formats for the completed post once agreed
- Be prepared to accept constructive criticism
- Send spam
- Write something unrelated to the content of this blog
- Copy something from somewhere and call it your own
- Rant or cause controversy for the sake of it
- Include any affiliate links
Overall I expect good quality that I’d have been happy to publish as my own had I written it, so please I want to see as much effort put into guest posts as you would for something on your own blog 🙂
Submission is not a guarantee that I will publish, but if it’s really good I want to!